HOME » Items For Sale: Free
eMillions Book Review
I generally dislike books that contain case studies or interviews. For one thing, I think that both of these are highly overrated. The reason is that it's all about telling you how the person became successful. There's usually very little advice included to tell you how to do the same thing.
This book is definitely different. From the very beginning it's engaging. The author, Stanley Tang, is 16 years old. While other young men his age are probably out chasing girls, he's writing a book.
Next are the interviews themselves. Instead of the usual "this is how I did it" message, there's actually real nuggets of advice. (Personally, I would buy and read this book just to see what Mark Joyner had to say because he's been so influential in my life.)
The business owners involved are a diverse group themselves including three military veterans (Mark Joyner, Jason James, and Willie Crawford), two immigrants (Yanik Silver and Joel Christoper), a 17 year old inner city kid (Jermaine Griggs) and a woman with no previous business experience (Rosalind Gardener). Many have endured various forms of adversity, but they certainly didn't allow this to stop them from becoming successful business owners and millionaires.
Some of the names you may recognize and others you may not because they come from so many different areas of the US, as well as having different niches outside of internet marketing. Regardless, this is a book you will want to read again and again because it contains so many nuggets of wisdom.
The author has also included a huge bonus pack for his readers with a value of over $5,000. Bonuses include everything from audio to ebooks on Law of Attraction, niche marketing, and starting your own successful online business.
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to start a business online or wants to be more successful. The advice alone is worth thousands of dollars in consulting fees, but you can get it for the low cost of a book. This book won't teach you everything you need to know about starting a business online, but it will tell you everything you need to know to get it right.
Like this review? Then check out my internet marketing blog, www.askjinger.com. You'll find over 1,000 page in internet marketing tips. 7 Ways to Make Money Online for Free: www.askjingernow.com
For more information on eMillions, click here: www.askjingernow.com/recommends/emillions
Printer Friendly Page
Report This Ad
Ad Number: 522
Listing Date: August 11th, 2009
Expires: December 31st, 2013
Ad Views: 464
Location: Atlanta, GA.
Member Since: March 26th, 2009
- Please do not capitalize all of the letters in your title, your ad, or both. This is considered to be the equivalent of shouting online, and you are more likely to offend others than get their business, so DON'T DO IT.
- All ads MUST be in text. If you want to add a URL to your ad, simply make sure you type http:// in front of the domain. This will make the link clickable. (The system has been set up this way so you don't need to know HTML.)
- Do not use any HTML formatting to create any type of fancy fonts, or change the color of the fonts. Colored fonts simply make your ad hard to read. Black text on a white background using an easy to read font gives your ad the best design. This site has already been optimized for design so there is nothing you need to do.
- Remember your reader. The best thing you can do is write an ad that gets your potential customers' attention, is easy to read, answers all of their questions, and get them to take the action you want them to take.
- No pharmaceuticals, hate, gambling, any type of enlargement products, etc. In other words, this is a family friendly classifieds site, and we don't accept anything adult or anything menat to insult others.
- If you don't have an account, and you want to submit ads, you may get one here: Killer Marketing Arsenal. Classified ad syndication is only included with the paid account.
Get Daily Updates